Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

My School Boy

Cody is well settled into his "school days" now. He started attending Early Head Start in mid-February of this year. He wakes up every morning asking if he's going to school. I was a little hesitant of a year-round program at first but it seems to be working well. I have my mornings and it also gives me time with Brian and Seth.

Anywho, they took their classroom pics last month and they just came in. Here's the layout:

I had seen this paper and knew right away it would be great for this picture. I layered it over a piece of kraft cardstock. Since the bottom of the photo already said the school name on it, all I needed to add was the year. I used my Making Memories mailbox numbers and added a paper clip in the top left corner with a little ribbon. That's it! Seriously, a 15 minute layou...and I love the result. I will write down the names of all the kids and his teachers and tuck in the paper clip behind the photo.



Thanks for stoppin' in! Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable layout Katie, love it!!
Hope that all is well with you :)