Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Shauna

Last week I taught at a birthday party. It was so much fun. There was a total of 7 girls including the birthday girl. They had chosen a door hanger and requested something girly. So, here's what they made:
We used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the wooden door hanger then they cut around the edges with scissors (I cut the center out with my exacto knife). All the girls did a fabulous job and they really seemed to enjoy the sanding part. They even tried the sanding blocks out on their nails. LOL!

For once, I actually remembered my camera but low and behold, after 1, yes 1, picture my batteries died! UGH! We had actually spent that morning at the zoo with Cody's Early Head Start group so the batteries were well worn. But, here's a picture of the birthday girl hard at work.

Thanks Shauna for sharing your birthday fun with me! I had a blast!

And, just one more pic today. This one is actually of everyone patiently awaiting zoo entry. Aren't they cute?


I know I haven't been posting near as much as usual and I'm sorry. I have lost LOTS of readers. So, if you're out there and you're reading please drop me a line. I will be giving away some blog candy at the end of the week so stay tuned! Thanks, Katie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool is that?!... teaching at a birthday party, go Katie go!! The birthday girl looks so happy! And the photo of your family is just precious, totally made me smile :)
Hope that you're doing well!
Hugs!! ~Rae

weze said...

I enjoy reading your blog & seeing all your awesome projects but life is too short and you just got to enjoy your kids while they are small.......don't worry your readers & blog will always be there when you find time!