Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Braelyn!!

One of the funnest things for me is to be asked to teach at birthday parties. This last Tuesday night I joined Braelyn and her family and friends at The Scrappin' Pad to celebrate her birthday. Including the birthday girl there was a total of 6 girls and they each completed 2 projects. The first was an altered notebook and then an acrylic hanging picture frame. They had tons of fun and they all did a great job.

Here's a picture of me helping Braelyn finish up the edges of her notebook:

Thank you Braelyn for allowing me to partake in your birthday celebrations! I heard a few of her friends talking about coming back to The Scrappin'Pad with me for their birthday party too. I look forward to seeing you girls again!
Katie

No comments: