Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My first video tutorial!

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by. Today, I have my very first video tutorial for your viewing pleasure. The following video will show you how to use the Quickutz 12" Border dies in a Cuttlebug machine.
Please excuse the background noise and the camera movement. My DH was trying to corral my two toddlers in the other room while my 8 year old shot the video with my cell phone! LOL!




If you watch the video, please take a moment to leave me a comment with your thoughts, comments, etc. Thanks, Katie

Supplies: Patterned paper: Daisy D's; Die machine: Cuttlebug; Dies: Quickutz Scallop Border die (CC-BDR-009)

2 comments:

Jen said...

hey Katie
I feel a little motion sickness! lol But i was wonder about using those dies! so thanks for the video
Jen

Unknown said...

I didn't know you could use those dies -- cool thanks for the tip!