Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

Silly 'ole Elf...

In 2013, I got this bright idea to get my children an Elf on the Shelf.  Shelby, of course, chose a female Elf and named her Hazel Marie.  Even now my daughter still believes in Hazel 100%.  I really should have thought this through because it's exhausting.  lol

Here's a layout I created with some of the pics of Hazel and her antics.



The Want2Scrap Elf Overlay helped this layout come together super quick!  I printed one 4x6 and two 3x4 photos and adhered them into their places.  Next, I sewed a pocket protector to create a snowy pocket and tucked it into the bottom left opening and added the Want2Scrap North Pole Sign.  For the remaining opening, I added a Project Life 3x4 Grid Card then created Santa's belt with some black felt ribbon and a Want2Scrap Rectangle Ribbon Slide.  Next, I colored a Want2Scrap Chipboard Speech Bubble with my red Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen and added some tiny alphas to read "naughty or nice".

In the pic below you can see some of the details of the snowy pocket I created.



I simply added in some white Flower Soft and chunky glitter before sewing the pocket closed!  I LOVE how it turned out!

So, does your family have an Elf on the Shelf?  What's the craziest thing your elf has done?
 photo 6fcac3ed-64fa-4f4e-a1bb-9c44712297ee.jpg

No comments: