Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Sketch Inspiration

Wow, Thursday already?! Where has this week gone?! I have been super busy preparing for the Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop next week! Not only will I be sharing projects for Scrap-Mart, but I have also created 3 projects for Boss Kut!

In between projects and drying time, I was perusing Page Maps for some new sketches to work with. I LOVE working from sketches. Sometimes I draw my own and sometimes I find them online. Here is one I'll be working with shortly...

And this one is just screaming for some October Afternoon Holiday Style. Don't you think???

Christmas pennants, um, yes please!

I hope you're having a great week! Another hour or so in my office then I'm off for some grocery shopping! See ya soon!

Photobucket

No comments: