Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Style layout...

I have had a blast playing with the new Holiday Style collection from October Afternoon. I must confess, I am a BIG OA collector! I LOVE their stuff! So when I opened up the box of goodies they sent us for the blog hop, you can bet I was thrilled! I already shared a quick tag I made and here's the layout...

I know there's no pictures yet, I just couldn't wait to create this layout. The pictures will be mounted on red cardstock and added to the pocket. I started out with the Ring-a-Ling patterned paper. I was really drawn to the grid style of this paper. Next, I tore a wide strip of the Santa Clause Lane b side and adhered it. The pocket was created with the Feliz Navidad paper and I added the 'Nice list' tab from the Word Stickers sheet to the top corner. Then, I wrapped the edge with some twine and added some mini jingle bells. I added the Santa from the Miscellany Pack on one side and a Journaling Card on the other. The journaling card was covered with little word stickers from the Word Sticker sheet. I added a star and circle from the Flower Sack and topped it with a Button, tied off with some twine and jingle bells. After all that was done, I took the snowflake Rub-Ons and added them all over the page. I couldn't resist stringing some pom pom ribbon across the bottom of the pocket.

I have a few more ideas for this collection. It really is fabulous! I hope you'll join us next week for the Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop and see what our design team has done with the collection as well.

Photobucket

No comments: