Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop

Hello and happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving! I know we did. Are you still eating turkey? We are, reluctantly. But we're almost done.

Did you notice the little blinkie under my blog header?? It is time again for the Scrap-Mart holiday blog hop! The hop will take place beginning Monday, Dec. 5th and will continue through Saturday, Dec. 10th. The following manufacturers are participating...

Boss Kut
October Afternoon
The Rubber Cafe
Canvas Corp
Heartfelt Creations
Want2Scrap
LaLa Land Crafts
Sizzix
JustRite Stampers

Each manufacturer will be giving out prizes along the way as well so there's tons of chances to win some new goodies!! I also have prizes to give out from Spellbinders!! Who wouldn't like some new dies for Christmas?!

I'd like to thank our generous sponsors, Canvas Corp, October Afternoon and Heartfelt Creations. Each of these fabulous companies sent product for our designers to work with and I can't wait to see what everybody comes up with!

The hop will begin next Monday on the Scrap-Mart blog at 9 am! See you there!!

Photobucket

No comments: