Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award...

Hello and Happy Hump Day to you all! I was busy craftin' the day away today, with a sick baby at home, and didn't get around to a post today. Then, my friend Shar, aka Scrapendipity, told me she had a blogger award for me. So, I thought that'd be a great filler post for today. And, I get to tell you all seven random facts about myself that you may not already know. So here goes...



1. I am a native Texan. I was born and raised in the San Antonio area. Now, I'm an Okie Transplant.

2. Mexican food is by far my favorite cuisine. Chinese a close second.

3. While I go by Katie now in my adulthood, all of my childhood I was called Kathy by family and friends. Long story but it changed when I moved to Oklahoma.

4. Like my buddy Shar, I am terrified of snakes. And I mean heart stopping, can't breathe, about to croack terrified. Yet, I live in the country. Hmmmm.

5. I swore I'd NEVER own a minivan. Anyone wanna guess what I drive now??? LOL!

6. My middle name is Jo.

7. I am the only one of the six of us who doesn't like or understand sugar in rice. I'm a southern girl, from SOUTH TEXAS, rice, like grits, need butter and salt. End of story.

Well there you have it. Seven random facts about me, that you probably could've lived without. :) Now, the rules also state that I have to pass this along to 15 other bloggers. I don't think I know 15 bloggers so I'll pass it to the Scrap-Mart design team and a few other friends. Fair enough??

Eva Dobilas
Jenn Lynn
Laurel Seabrook
Karen Walker
Mindy Miller
Kay Squires
Rae Barthel

Tomorrow I'll be working on Seth's birthday card and coupon book for his party tomorrow night. Then I'm back to work on a BIG project I can't share yet. But, I'm hoping to be able to share Seth's card tomorrow and the coupon book Friday. And, if all goes well I'll have ALL DAY Saturday to myself to play with paper. Life is good! 'Til then...

Photobucket

No comments: