Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A note of encouragement...

Hi everyone! I have a friend who is working on changing her eating and becoming more physically active...Dr.s orders! It is something she HAS to do for health. She is working really hard and this person means a lot to our family. I thought I would make her a card to give her a little encouragement and let her know how special we think she is! Here's a peek...

You can get the details on the products used and see the finished inside on the Scrap-Mart blog today. I'm on my way to Indianapolis, IN for the Heirloom Rubber Stamp Show. If you're in the area or are attending the show be sure to stop by the Scrap-Mart booth and say hi!

Before I go I'd like to give a shout out to my little man, Cody! Today is Cody's 6th birthday! Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!

Okay, I'll be back next week! Have a fabulous weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: