Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Change is good...

Sometimes I need to remind myself of that. haha Change can be difficult to deal with but it can also be a great thing. Change is what I will be facing in 2011. I want to be healthier. I want to lose weight. I want to be more patient. So, those are things I am going to focus on. Change.

Some things, like I mentioned before, will change here on my blog too. I will be sharing more about some of the changes I'm making and progress and such. I will be sharing recipes and hopefully healthier ones that can help me with my weight loss. ;) I will continue to share projects as well. I am not giving up my scrapbooking, just sharing other things as well.

This week is a short week for me...at home anyway. My kids return to school today and I return to work this week as well. The first show of the year (for me) will be the Heirloom Stamp Show in Grapevine, TX. If you're attending the show, be sure to stop by the Scrap-Mart booth and say hi! We will have a representative from Loralie Stamps there doing demos and showing some fabulous samples. The show hours are 10 am to 5 pm Saturday, January 8th and 11 am to 4 pm Sunday, January 9th.

If all goes well, I'll be crafting today and will have something crafty to share later this week...maybe even while I'm away. ;) So, I'm off to work...or craft, whichever you prefer. I hope you have a Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

No comments: