Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Spirit Wear

I don't know about your houshold, but sports play a fairly big role in mine. All of my kids are now in public school and Shelby is eating it up!! She is totally amazed with the cheerleaders. Since our oldest, Brian, is playing Jr. High football, I thought I'd be fun to make Shelby some spirit wear for game days. I pulled out my trusty Gazelle and went to work. The school mascot is the rocket and it just so happens that BossKut has a rocketship digital image. I tweaked the image to meet what I was wanting, cut my template material and here's how it turned out...

And, spirit wear is NOT complete without a BIG 'ole bow! Right?! hehehe Shelby LOVES her new shirt and bow. I ended up making her a giant, fluffy tulle tutu to wear with it.

Being able to transform ANY digital image into a rhinestone feature is one of the great new functions of the Funtime Version 3 Software. Thanks for stoppin' by today! I'll be back again tomorrow with another project.

Katie

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

I have tried to do the corker bows...and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. :) Love the outfit. I cannot wait to see a pic of her wearing it. Are you home already? Fat trip.