Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

My new pj pants

This weekend is my birthday and every year I go to The Scrappin' Pad for a weekend retreat. It works out great because Monday is Labor Day so I get to spend an extra night. ;) Some people think I'm crazy for not staying home with my family for my birthday but I always celebrate with my hubby and kids before I go.

Rocky usually buys me new pj's for my retreat every year. Nothing fancy, just some comfy lounge pants with a t-shirt. This year, since my mom fixed my sewing machine I thought it would be fun to make my own. Sooo, with the help of my mom I did. Here they are...

All my favorites combined: capris, zebra print and pink. hahaha I really do love them. I have a black t-shirt to wear with them and I'm pretty sure before the weekend is out it'll be blinged up.

Thanks for stoppin' by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a quick post to show you something awesome my mom made for me. See you then!

Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous birthday and a wonderful time at the retreat. Make sure someone takes your picture in your new PJs!

Shar said...

Oh I love them. You did great! And they are all my faves too. Can I have them? {HEE HEE!!}