Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Friendship Card

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a great start! I am back again today to share a friendship card I made.

I used my Gazelle to create the card base and yellow flower. I simply used the framete file and shadowed it to create the card base then cut the frame out in the glitter cardstock. The sentiment was stamped on plain cardstock with Unity's Forever Friends set then placed inside the frame. The yellow flower was layered together using American Crafts This to That Foam Tabs. The blue flower was a white Prima flower I airbrushed with my Copics. For a little final detail I inked all my edges and tucked some flourishes under the flowers.

The new Framettes from BossKut are also available in die form. You can see all the new designs and pre-order them HERE.

Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Katie!