Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You're the cherry on top...

Hi all!! I have a quick post for you today! Mom and I are headed out the door for some groceries then back to sew my new pj pants for my retreat this coming weekend. Today, I'm sharing a quick card I created...

The card base was cut using Spellbinders Labels Eight and some AC Dear Lizzy patterned paper. I cut a smaller one twice for the inside layers then covered the seam with some AC Dear Lizzy ribbon. The cherry is a chipboard Thickers accent and I stamped the sentiment using a Unity Stamp. The card was finished off with a row of rhinestones under the sentiment. Like I said, quick card!! ;)

I'm so glad you stopped by today! I'll be back tomorrow to share my new pj pants with you. You won't want to miss them! hehehe

Katie

No comments: