Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Playing catch up....

Hi everyone! I just thought I'd pop in quickly and let you all know I am home after a loooooong, exhausting but very exciting week. I had a great time at CHA and enjoyed my days in beautiful Valley Forge, PA as well. After flying back to Chicago, I began my drive home and stayed the night in St. Louis, MO with Jenn from the Scrap-Mart design team. We chatted and shopped a bit and had a great time. I made it home late yesterday evening and now I'm playing catch up. Laundry, cleaning, the kids!!! My mom flies in Thursday evening to spend the month here and I leave Friday for Novi, MI. We'll have a booth at the Novi stamp show. I am exicted and hope to meet some fabulous people! Oh yeah, while I was in PA, Sally Lynn McDonald was doing Copic demos in our booth. She taught the Copic certification class I attended earlier this year and it was fun to hang out with her and catch up.

I also have some super-fab exciting news to share but that will have to wait a bit longer before the reveal. But, stay tuned!

Okay, I'm off to check the dryer, download a software update and have a tea party with my daughter. I'll be back soon with some crafty goodness.

Katie

No comments: