Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

I had planned on sharing a project with you for the Bella Digi Studio but before I got my project finished, I received notice that the store is closing. The owner is dealing with some personal issues and cannot give the store the attention she feels it needs. So, sadly, she's closing. If there are any images you like she will keep the site up for another week or so. Get 'em while you can.

Don't worry though because I DO have a project to share. My mom had a friend who passed away and she wanted to send the family a card. Here's what I created for her...

The bird stamp is from my Martha Stewart set I bought for $1. I colored the image in with my Copics then cut it out with my Spellbinders Labels Ten Nesties. The background was embossed with my Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder. To give a bit of detail to the side, I punched the edge of a piece of red cardstock with an EK Success punch. The sentiment is from the Ippity by Unity Devoted set. I stamped it then cut it out with my SU! tag punch. The card is finished off with some crinkled ribbon, a flower and some half pearls.

Thanks for stoppin' by today!! I'll be back again tomorrow with another project. See you then!

Katie

No comments: