Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Embellishment Friday...

Hello everyone! I am back with my fingers crossed that my computer issues have been solved. Today is Embellishment Friday over on the Bella Studio Digi Challenge Blog and I have a post up about how to create your own crepe paper ribbons for your projects. Pop on over and check it out!

I will be back on Monday for the Bella Weekly challenge and July Release Blog Hop! I hope you'll join me!

In other news, I'm preparing for my trip to CHA in Chicago! I'm so excited to be going to CHA again. And this time I get to meet the fabulous Eva and Karen from the Scrap-Mart design team. We will be in Chicago ALL WEEK! How fun is that?! I can't wait to see all the goodies released then head off for the consumer Super Show. Scrap-Mart will have a booth there so if you're going please stop by and say hi!

See ya Monday!
Katie

No comments: