Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Random notes...

My friend and fellow DT member for Scrap-Mart tagged me this week to play along in a blog game that's pretty much sharing random facts about myself. So, here goes...

Ten Things that make {ME} Happy!

1. The color PINK! By far my favorite color.

2. Mexican food. I grew up in South Texas and ate what most know as "Tex Mex" on a regular basis. I love making homemade flour tortillas and sopping up enchilada sauce, queso or guacamole with them!

3. The Internet. I know, crazy. But seriously, I have met so many wonderful friends and learned an unquantifiable amount of information thanks to the internet.

4. My papercrafting hobby. I love to scrapbook and make cards but I also enjoy creating altered projects. There's something about the freedom of creativity and ending up with something that I love and that puts a smile on the face of a loved one.

5. Cooking. I LOVE to cook. I scour the internet all the time for new recipes to try.

6. Our new house. We've waited a LONG time to find the "one" for us. We are so thankful that we finally have it.

7. Music. I listen to lots of different types of music but classic country is my fav.

8. My iphone. Didn't want one when they came out. Waited forever to get it. Don't know what I'd do without it. (Sad, I know.)

9. Spring! This is by far my favorite time of year. I get to wear my favorite shoe...the flip flop and sport new sunglasses! Ahhh!

10. Shopping. I like to shop whether it be for groceries or clothes. I love to browse and scour and find great deals.

Now, please don't think I'm weird for not listing my family or kids or hubby. For me, they go without saying! They are number one on my list everyday!

5 pieces of trivia about myself:

1. I was in the United States Navy for 2 years 6 months and 14 days.

2. I put Miracle Whip on my hot dog. (drives people crazy!)

3. I have no food or medicine allergies.

4. I am terrified of snakes.

5. The Giraffe is my favorite animal at the zoo.

See, totally random. Did you learn anything about me?! LOL! Now I get to pick 5 people to share like I did. Here are my choices:

Shar

Michelle Granger

Rae Barthel

Amber Bradley Winward

Heidi

Well, there you have it. I hope you guys play along and readers, be sure to check them out! Those are some seriously talented crafty ladies! Thanks for stoppin' by. I'll see you again soon!

Katie

1 comment:

Mindy Miller said...

Fun! Great to get to know more about you.