Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Copic Certified

Have you noticed the new button on the right of my blog??? Yep, it's true! I attended the Copic Certification in St. Louis last weekend and I am now a Certified Designer! The class is technique based and while I *thought* I knew how to color, I was not prepared for all I could do with these markers. We learned many new techniques and even got to play with the airbrush system. It's much easier than you might think. Actually, the airbrushing is easier that the coloring. lol Here's a card I made before I attended the class...

I stamped the image from the Rock the Farm set by The Greeting Farm then colored it in with my Copics. After coloring the image I used my Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities to cut it out. The patterned papers are from the Sassafras Lass Cherry Delicious Wee Bundle. The sentiment was stamped from the JustRite 1 5/8" Seeds of Kindness Borders and Centers set then cut with Labels One Nesties. All edges were distress then I added a touch of Stanpin' Up Real Red ribbon.

In other news, I will be working in the Scrap-Mart booth at the Manchester, NH convention at the end of the month so if you're attending, stop by the booth and say hi! I'd love to meet you!

Thanks for stoppin' by! I'll be back soon with more paper goodies!

Katie

No comments: