Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

LOOK what I found.....

on my porch when I got home from work yesterday!!!

I was so excited! This machine is HUGE!!! If you're not familiar with the Boss Kut Gazelle it's a digital die cut machine. The Gazelle can cut 12" images so you can create your own background papers!!! But it doesn't stop there...you could create borders, boxes, bags, envelopes. The list goes on and on. But the best part is this machine can cut a multitude of items such as light and heavy weight cardstocks, patterned paper, chipboard (lightweight), shrink plastic, magnet material, stiffened felt and more! Oh, imagine the possibilities! I already have a laout planned and am working on the background paper design. As soon as I get it done I'll share it! If you're interested in a Gazelle you can purchase one HERE!

In other news, the American Idol Summer Tour came to the BOK Center in Tulsa where I work. After I got off last Friday I grabbed Seth and brought him to the arena for the Idol meet and greet. He was able to meet and get a picture with Kris Allen, Michael Sarver and Matt Giraud. He was sooooo excited! Everyone was super nice and I know it is something Seth will never forget. Here are the pics I took of him...



Thanks for stoppin' by! I'll be back soon with a Gazelle project!

Katie

No comments: