Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

I had so much fun in Arlington!

Don't get me wrong, it was TONS of work but oh so much fun. I left my house at 2 am on Wednesday to meet up with the others. We left Tahlequah at 430 am and arrived at the convention center in Arlington at about 930 am. We immediately went to work setting up the booth. We had until 6 pm to work then we had to stop for the night. We did great, considering our booth was 7 spaces!!! Here are some pics of the booth once we were done setting up.

This is where I spent the majority of my time... the Slice demo table.

This was the Quickutz side of the booth. It also held the Scenic Route and Sassafrass Lass products.

And on this side, we had Spellbinders, BossKut, Copics and TONS of Thickers. Ms. Mary and Kim Hupke from Spellbinders were there conducting demos and teaching classes.

Our first night there, we ate at the Trail Dust Steakhouse. Here's a view of the outside.

And here's a view of the inside...

They have this cool slide inside the steakhouse. It drops you out on a hardwood floor so you just slide! That blur is Madeline coming down!

Friday night we decided to go get pedicures. It was after 8 pm already and every salon we could find was closed. We finally came to one where the lights were still on and people were inside. Madeline checked in with them and they said they were closing. I was not taking no for an answer. I went in and let's just say we got our pedis! I'll spare you the pics of my feet! We had a great time and we were treated like queens! These were not your average pedis! I'm talking HOT towles wrapped around our legs, hot parafin wax on our feet, massages and flowers and bling on my toes! We didn't leave until 1115 pm!!! So, if you're ever in the Arlington area you MUST go see Linda at Super Nails! She'll give you a pedi you'll never forget!

I can't leave you without sharing a project. Here's a layout I created from a Friday skecth on the Scrap-Mart blog.

I love how this layout turned out!

Thanks for stoppin' by today! I hope you're all doing well. See you soon!

Katie

No comments: