Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Do you love Queen and Co?

I know I do. They have some fabulous products! I love their ribbon buckles and they now have rhinestones and pearls too. And their packs of rhinestones and pearls are only $1.29!!! Can't beat that price! It just so happened that the Queen and Co. booth was right next to us at the Arlington convention and of course, I HAD to do a little shopping.

I was speaking with Wendy about my upcoming Scrap Pink crop (more details coming soon!) and she agreed to donate some Queen and Co. products for the goody bags for my croppers! How awesome is that?! Each of my croppers will receive a Queen Felt Border!

Thanks Wendy and Queen and Co. for your gracious donation! We appreciate you!

I will be posting more details about the Scrap Pink crop soon so be sure to stay tuned. If you're not familiar with Scrap Pink, click HERE to go to their site for all the official details.

I'll be back soon with more fun projects and more detail on the crop! Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon!

Katie

No comments: