Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Friday and an Announcement!

Hello friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday! I keep referring to tomorrow as if it's still days away. This week has gone by so fast! Tomorrow I will be kitting for Tuesday's calendar/planner class and working on some other goodies. A friend of mine referred someone to me who wants to give a scrapbook as a gift to a friend for Christmas. So, I have an album to complete....and quickly!

Now for my announcement. I kinda mentioned in my last post that I had some exciting news to share. I've referenced Scrap-Mart in previous posts and mentioned that I was applying for their design team. Well, I've been asked to be their Blog Editor. What does that mean? Well, that means you can read about me on 2 blogs! LOL! Just kidding! I will work with the 5 members of their DT to bring the Scrap-Mart blog readers some FABULOUS projects! You will be amazed at what this team creates! Next week we'll be debuting the CUTEST candy holder (I don't want to reveal more than that!) and a picture tutorial for some quick, last minute gifts. Oh, and on Tuesday I'll be posting some details on a contest! That means prizes!! So, bookmark it, visit it, play along! And, if you have some projects you create with your dies send them to me at Katie@scrap-mart.com so we can showcase your work too! If you don't have a diecutting system, Scrap-Mart carries all the popular brands like Quickutz, Spellbinders, Bosskut, and the new Making Memories Slice! And, just for future reference all dies ship FREE!!!

I can't post without sharing a project with you. Here's a cute little box I made with some clear plastic sheets. I used my scor-pal to score the plastic and the cardstock.

Gotta run for now! You can read the full details on how I made the box on the Scra-Mart blog.
Thanks for stoppin' by!
Katie

No comments: