Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Making Memories Projects

Okay, so most of you know that Making Memories is at the tip top of my favorites! So, when they posted a contest on their blog for a guest designer spot I did flips...okay, not really but I felt like it! They asked us to post our name, email, and a link to our blog showcasing our projects using their products. So, to make it easy for everyone I thought I'd create a Making Memories Project Slideshow. My faithful readers (thank you!) have already seen most, if not all, of these projects. I do have an all day crop at my LSS on Saturday and I'm sooo hoping that the new 5th Avenue spiral journals and the Garden Party Collection have arrived! So, Making Memories...PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME!!! Okay, now that I have that out of my system here's my slideshow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects Katie ~ you worked wonders with MM :)
Have a great weekend!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Gorgeous cards Katie! I'm glad you submitted your name/work to them, you always do wonderful work with their products!