Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Look what arrived.....



It's my Quick Quotes order!!! I have to admit that I was a bit nervous that this shipment might not make it in time. Even though it was sent UPS you just never know. But, thankfully it arrived on the big brown truck Friday evening. I had plenty of time to put the sample together before Tuesday's class.

This is my first time working with the Quick Quotes products and I have to tell you that I'm very impressed! Their inks are very smooth and I love that the canvases are flat backed. The kit also included 2 smaller canvases that add a lot of dimension to the project. I really enjoyed putting this kit together and am soooooo looking forward to placing my next order.

I usually design all my own class projects. I really wanted to do a canvas class and I had seen the Quick Quotes products at CKC-Tulsa so I thought I'd give it a shot. All I had to do was open the kit and follow the easy directions. Here's the finished project:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my WORD Katie... this canvas is GORGEOUS!!! I love every itty bitty detail ~ from the tiny tags hanging from the paperclip, to the ribbon wrapped embellie flower center... total eye candy girl!! This is awesome!!!!

GiftsByHeidi said...

I love their stuff, I agree their inks are to die for!! I've never seen inks like that before. At CKC, I could just stand at their booth and stare at all their awesome projects!