Monday, February 4, 2008
I received this image in a RAK swap last spring. I re-located it while I was cleaning and organizing last week. It has been sitting on my work table ever since. I knew I wanted to make a card with it and I knew who I wanted to send the card to...I just had to figure out the rest.
First, I colored the image using my SU! pencils and blending pen. Then I chose the cardstock which is also SU!. I embossed the Bashful Blue with my Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls folder then brushed it with Bashful Blue ink so the swirls would stand out. I don't know if the picture shows it or not but while I was making the scallop edge with my SU! corner roundr punch little indentions were left in the cardstock. I went back over them with my Chizzelit to add more depth to them. I finished off the card with a SU! sticker, some MM ribbon, and Prima flowers with rhinestones. Thanks for all your wonderful comments! Katie