Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Heartfelt Thanks

I had seen a card similar to this on Pinterest couldn't wait to try it out. I loved that it was clean and simple and I loved the random circles. So I pinned it to my want to make board and I made it. ;)



This card was so very easy to make! I simply created my card base, cut a layer using my Card Creator A2 dies by Spellbinders then cut random circles from that layer. Next, I cut the same size and quantity of circles from some patterned paper and adhered them to the card base. For the sentiment, I stamped then cut it out using a set of JustRite dies that is now retired. I trimmed a little piece and dovetail cut both ends and layered the sentiment on top of it. To finish the card off, I sprinkled some 72 Count Pink Rhinestones all over.

CAS is definitely my style and I love it even more when it turns out like I pictured it in my head. LOL
 photo 6fcac3ed-64fa-4f4e-a1bb-9c44712297ee.jpg

No comments: