Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Trick or Treat...Overlay from Want2Scrap

I am well on my way, already this year, to completing more layouts that I did last year. And with Overlays from Want2Scrap, it is not only easy but fun! Here is my most recent one...still need to add the pics, but I couldn't wait to share. :D


The Trick or Treat Overlay comes with a white background so I grabbed my Charcoal and Orange Glimmer Mist and created a subtle, misted background. Next, I grabbed some Halloween papers, die cuts and embellishments from my stash and set to work. To finish it off, I added some swirls from Donna Salazar's Build Your Own Bling and sprinkled a few Black Baby Bling Rhinestones around the page. Here's a closer view of the embellies...



So, I am curious...do you have a scrappin' goal each year?
,br />  photo 6fcac3ed-64fa-4f4e-a1bb-9c44712297ee.jpg

No comments: