Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I Ruff You

I never thought I would "love" a dog. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like dogs...especially little dogs. ;) I have always wanted a Yorkie and my hubby's aunt breeds them. He ran into her a while back and she graciously gave me a new little baby Yorkie from her latest littler. Now, I am one of "those" dog lovers. I just love him to pieces. So, naturally, I couldn't resist the new I Ruff You Overlay by Want2Scrap. :D


I used papers from the new Bo Bunny Happy Tails collection! I just adore this line. After placing my papers and photo mats where I wanted them, I went to work embellishing. First, I cut down Nestabling Pennants Black Rhinestones to fit the little printed banner on the lower left photo mat. Next, I added a Designer Embellies Corrugated ATC card to use as a mini photo mat. It just so happened that the Bo Bunny Happy Tails License paper has tags and names on it and I found my dog's name! So I fussy cut the tag and added it to the bottom of the ATC then added 2 large pearls from the 72 Count Black Pearls pack, one on either side of the tag.

Here are a few close up shots...


Unfortunately, before my new printer arrived, I had to ship this Overlay off to be used as a product sample. But, my new printer is here and when this Overlay returns, I will be adding pics of this adorable little guy to it...

See what I mean?! How could you NOT love this little guy?! :D


 photo 6fcac3ed-64fa-4f4e-a1bb-9c44712297ee.jpg

2 comments: