Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Make a Wish

Hello friends! Have you seen the new Sew Easy Circles tool by We R Memory Keepers?? It is super cool! I am a gadget girl. I collect and collect and rarely use. Soooo, as you can imagine, I have a nice little stash of Sew Easy and Sew Stamper tools. So I decided to give the Sew Easy Circles a try and see if I liked it. Guess what? I do!! Here's a fun little birthday tag I created using it...


For my tag base, I used my new Spellbinders Just Swingin' die template set and used only the outer die to cut and emboss my tag from American Crafts white cardstock. Next, I chose to try the Zig Zag Stitch Piercer and I put it in the Sew Easy Circles tool. I staggered my zig zag circles by making one in the upper left hand corner and one in the lower right hand corner. Next, I pulled out my stash of October Afternoon Cakewalk goodies and set to work. I inked all edges with both Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip inks. And to top it off, I added some seam binding I had colored with my Strawberry Shortcake Chalkboard Glimmer Mist.

I really like how it turned out and am anxious to try the Sew Easy Circles on a layout!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

You know I never tried this gadget but love how you used it! Great tag, Katie! Have a wonderful week! xo