Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spellbinders CHA Release...

Have you seen the Spellbinders 2013 CHA Winter release? All I can say is W.O.W. I seriously don't know how they do it year after year. This release, like all that have come before, is chock full of amazing and innovative dies. I was SUPER lucky to have received a big ole' box full of them last week and couldn't wait to work with them. I was browsing through the January Page Maps and ran across a sketch I really liked so I used it as my inspiration for this layout.
The base for my layout is a piece of black American Crafts Cardstock. The green star paper is from a Dear Lizzy collection. I used the Page Maps Office Supplies dies to cut the little mats for my pictures. After adhering those, I decided to cut some little tags for the top using the new Page Maps Charmed I'm Sure set and tied them off just above the pics with some We R Memory Keepers Bakers Twine. For the title, I cut out a speech bubble from the new Page Maps Say What? die set then embossed it and stenciled the lines with my Silver Copic Spica glitter pen. For the words, I used the Donna Salazar Girlie Grunge Labels and followed the same steps as on the speech bubble. American Crafts Thickers finish off the title. Here's a closer view of the details...
It felt so good to be scrappin' again! It has been quite a while. :) This layout is headed to our trade show booth...coming to a show near you soon! Photobucket

No comments: