Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Gift ideas Day 2

Happy Monday! I am back today with another great gift idea. And the best part is that this gift is VERY inexpensive! I mean, could be as little as $1, if you already have the vinyl on hand like I did. So, let's get to it. What is today's idea you ask? Well, customized/personalized water bottles. :)
You can pick up these aluminum water bottles just about anywhere, including the Dollar Store! A friend of mine snagged up some in our school colors and I added Rockets and the player's numbers to them using vinyl. Her hubby coaches the team and they are going to be the player's gifts. Cute eh? And check this one out...
College rivalry is B.I.G. here in OK, and I am sure it is in every state. So I dolled up a silver water bottle for the OSU Cowboys fans. A die cut machine, some vinyl and a $1 water bottle from the dollar store and you have yourself a super easy, and super inexpensive yet thoughtful gift. You could even add some fabric or ribbon strips to the top or maybe a personalized keychain. So many possibilities! Photobucket

No comments: