Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CHA fun with Want2Scrap

Hello friends! What a whirlwind month July has been! I began by traveling to Atlanta for the Scrapbook Expo show on July 4th. It was a fun show and since I stayed with my friends Joyce and Larry, I had an even better time! They are always so gracious and I love having that little time with them. I returned home on the 8th and worked all week on Button Farm Club billing and shipping and hit the road again on the 13th for the Heirloom Stamp Show in Grapevine, TX. The BEST part of that show was my 3 hour trek through Ikea, but more on that later. ;)

After leaving Grapevine, I made a quick pit stop at the office then headed off for Chicago! I attended CHA this year with Scrap-Mart.com's new company, FarmHouse Paper Company. It was our official debut and FarmHouse was a bit hit. I have pics and some more updates for that later as well.

What I really wanted to share with you was that some of MY projects were displayed in the Want2Scrap booth at CHA! If you are not familiar with Want2Scrap, you are really missing out! They manufacture quality chipboard albums, bling and laser die cuts! Super fun stuff. Here are a few pics from the booth...


This is me with the owner, Michele. She is the sweetest person I have ever met. Just love her. Michele and I met on the road...Want2Scrap also travels to some of the same conventions Scrap-Mart attends.


This is a picture of the display where the majority of the samples were shown. Can you spot any of mine?? hehe


And here is a close-up of my 2 favorite projects that were displayed. Want2Scrap has a fabulous design team and they post new projects daily on their blog. Be sure to stop by and check them out! While I had a blast on the road, I am glad to be home. I have lots of work to do...and by work I mean play! :) hahaha Photobucket

No comments: