Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sugar n' Spice...

I needed a thank you card for a friend and I couln't resist pulling out my new Sugar n' Spice Marci. I just love the LaLa Land Crafts stamps! Take a peek...

I colored sweet little Marci with my Copic markers. Then, I added a few scraps of My Mind's Eye papers, another great deal from ScrapAce, to the card base, tied it off with some crinkled ribbon and added a little heart charm. For my sentiment, I pulled out my Gazelle and used the text feature to write the "you're sweet" by simply removing my blade and adding a Copic Spica Glitter pen. I replaced the blade then cut the heart shape out around my text. The heart was adhered with some American Crafts dimensional adhesive and that was that. I added a touch of sparkle throughout the card with my clear Copic Spica Glitter pen.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to find out how you can win some amazing blog candy from LaLa Land Crafts!!

Photobucket

No comments: