Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Rejoice...

Hello and TGIF!!! It's finally Friday! I managed to squeeze out one more card before I left so I'm sharing it with you today.

I used one of my favorite go-to shapes for my card base...Grand Labels One, die cut on the fold then embossed. Then I stamped the cross directly onto the card base. The image and sentiments used are from Heartfelt Creations Wrought Iron Pre Cut Stamp Set. I colored the image with my Copics, (YR30, YR31, V20 and V25) then cut and embossed the Exclusive Heartfelt Creations Decorative Window Scene Die and adhered that over the cross with dimensional adhesive. After stamping the sentiment I cut it out using Scrap-Mart's Exclusive Labels One die and airbrushed it with YR31 before removing it from the die. I finished the card off by adding some purple crinkled ribbon and little flowers. I stamped a coordinating sentiment inside.

Thanks for joining me this week! I'll be home from Orlando on Sunday and will get some pics of the booth and all up Monday. Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: