Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clean & Simple Sketch 134

I first saw this sketch on Laurel's blog and knew I wanted to use it. It's Clean & Simple Sketch 134...

I was drawn to the stars right off! My first thought was a boy card. And since my niece is having a boy and her baby shower is fast approaching, I thought I could make something for her, possibly. Here's my card...

This card came together super fast, especially since I used a collection kit so all the embellishments and paper were in one spot. :) It is the Big Kids Boy collection from Making Memories...from my stash, it's an older collection.

Well, my flight for Orlando leaves just after 12 noon today and I have a few things to finish up so I'd better get moving! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week. I'll have some pre-scheduled posts to finish out this week and will be back Monday with some pics from my trip.

Photobucket