Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a wonderful day! I am NOT cooking this year...and it's a first for me. Rocky's aunt is having our Thanksgiving dinner catered at the Doubletree hotel! I'm excited to see everyone. I chopped off all my hair and got my nails done the other day. It was nice to have a little pampering.

I'm hoping to hit the sales tomorrow. I know I'm crazy but Black Friday shopping has always been one of my favs. LOL! I've actually done quite a bit of my Christmas shopping online already. Found some great deals so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow! If any of you go out be safe and good luck!

Today's project is a little random. It is a bag-a-lope I created for an order. My friend, Sara, orders projects from me about once per month. She wanted Oreo Balls for her friend's birthday and I decorated this bag to hold them. It was super simple.

Thanks for stoppin' by today! Enjoy your day and I'll see you next week!

Katie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Custom Black Friday Sales Search

Unknown said...

happy thanksgiving katie! so glad to hear that you did a little 'pampering'... I do hope you'll share a photo of your new hairdo?! pleaseeeeee??
have a great day my friend!!

Patti said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Katie Baby!! How are you?? I hope all is well with you. Hey? wanna come out to play? cuz I've just "tagged" you. (I hope you haven't been tagged yet) I think our Miss rae started it but go to my blog and see what the fuss is about!

BIG (((Hugs))) Patti

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hi Katie, Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. Love your bag-a-lope! I'm right with you on the black friday shopping, I love it too!