Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Layout

Well, I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted and I'm sorry. Things have been rather hectic around here...I'm sure most of you can relate. Rocky and I took a very quick road trip to Iowa a few weeks back to pick up a Jeep he bought on Ebay. On the way home, he stopped for me so I could shop at Archivers in Des Moines. I'd never been to one before and I really wanted to see what it was like. I bought some Making Memories Noteworthy paper and I couldn't resist their new CHA Winter 2008 release Animal Crackers. I bought both Ella and Jack. I finally got some craft time for me, not a class, and I created this layout for Shelby.


I love the circle scallop paper. The journal block came from the MM Animal Crackers tag book...a must have! The heart die cuts are from my Cuttlebug and I used Bazzill Bling cardstock to make them and the title. The flowers, ribbon, buttons and glitter die cuts are a collection of MM stuff. I actually used products from a variety of their collections. I love how you can mix and match their stuff.


Here's a close-up of the embellishment cluster:



This layout actually turned out better than I had pictured in my head. I LOVE it when that happens. I'm very pleased with it and although Shelby is only 2, she pays attention to things with her picutre on them. She must've asked 50 times yesterday to see "Blankie." I don't think she goes anywhere without that silly blanket. And now it's documented for her.

I'll be back tomorrow with a preview of an upcoming class. See you then! Katie

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Oh my gosh Katie, LOVE this layout. The embellishment cluster is awesome!! You should enter this layout... it's fabulous.