Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Making Memories Layout

Hello all! I have been busy, busy, busy working on all sorts of projects. Today, I will show you the Making Memories layout for my next class at The Scrappin' Pad (April 15th).



I have fallen for kraft cardstock. I know, I'm a little behind the bandwagon on this one but old habits are hard to break. As many of you know Making Memories is at the very top of my favorite manufacturers list. For this class we used the Funky Vintage line. The papers are so bright and, well, funky! LOL! MM was out of the flocked flowers so we substituted with the jumbo blossoms with crystal brads. I think the ribbon was everyone's favorite part of the layout!

I'd also like to thank Making Memories for sending me an apron to wear while I'm teaching my classes. It's wonderful! Oh, and I cannot forget the awesome Slice t-shirt they sent along with it! Thank you MM for being so fabulous! The MM blog is one I read everyday. There's always something wonderful happening over there. You can check it out here.

As always, thanks for stopping by. I will be back very soon with more projects for your viewing pleasure! Katie

No comments: