Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Keep on creating...

Hello friends! Once again my blog has taken a back seat to life. It happens. For those of you who may not know, I lost my dear sweet Momma in late March. The last month has been difficult for me, however, I know she is in a better place and is no longer suffering. As much as I miss her I would never wish her back to the condition she was in. She is at peace and has joined her Heavenly Father along with many, many family members who have gone before her.

 Over the course of the last few months I have been trying to further build my jewelry business. In addition to my Etsy shop, I have also created a Facebook Page. I am still traveling so I do as much as I can with it. So far, I have been very blessed with some great repeat customers and my Etsy shop is reaching new customers all over the country.

 Today my friend Teresa Frankenstein featured some of my pieces on her blog, Scrappin Frankenstein. What an honor! Thanks Teresa.

Well, I feel like I'm rambling so I will close for today. Hope you all have a Happy Thursday! Photobucket

No comments: