Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Take me out to the ballgame...

Baseball season is finally upon us. I am not a big sports fan but I do love baseball! Oh, and I really like to watch hockey too. ;) Our oldest son, Brian, had played ball since he was 4 but wasn't able to play anymore when we moved to Prue 3 years ago. There was no school team and we are more than 20 miles from town so with work and life we couldn't commute back and forth for practices and such for private league play. Thankfully, this year, the school got a new teacher who was willing to coach baseball so we're back in business. Now I need some flair to wear to the games. :) I decided to make myself a bracelet. Here's a peek...

 

I really like how it turned out and can't wait to wear it! I am in the process of making myself a matching necklace. I decided Shelby needed some flair too so I whipped up a cute Baseball Sis necklace for her...

 

We both also got blinged out tee shirts from my friend, Amanda. Shelby's says "There's no place like home" and mine has lots of flourishes and says "Baseball Mom." And, lucky me, I already got a few orders for some necklaces and of course, I added them all to my Etsy shop. Photobucket

No comments: