Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Office Renovation Continues

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to FINALLY have a workspace all to myself. Rocky worked extremely hard to make this dream a reality for me and unfortunately, he's not quite done yet. :) Back in December I purchased some used, custom built cabinets that were removed from a law office. This past weekend, we finally got the countertops installed for them. Now that my space is together and uncluttered, I wanted to share some pics with you.
This is MY space where I will sit and craft. I have a 10 ft. countertop with spaces for 2 chairs. I am still working on getting the drawers organized but so far I am loving it!
This is my dedicated office space. I do my blogging, scheduling and answer emails from this desk. I also have all my files and receipts for taxes and such in these desk drawers. The black island next to the desk is my die cut area. The top holds my Big Shot Pro and my Grand Calibur. In the drawers I have printed pictures ready to be scrapped and cutting plates for my machines. Then, underneath I have my Slice, Presto Punch, Cinch and some other goodies. The computer cabinet is now home to my sewing machine. It is a perfect space for it and now I can leave it set up all the time...but still hidden from view!
And this area is my storage and display space. I have the large Expedit shelf from Ikea that holds my albums, papers and well, pretty much everything. ;) And Rocky bought me those two glass top desks which are perfect for displaying finished projects. What you cannot see is that I have a HUGE space in the center of the room. This area is going to be my classroom! I am so excited to be able to have classes and crops right here at home. I will have hosting a free crop in June as well as my first class (from home)! Details on those to come...for you local folks. Well, that's it. A peek into my crafty work space. Feel free to leave any questions you have in the comment section. And sorry the pics are not so great; they were taken with my iPhone and emailed to myself. I tried to edit them but just couln't get them any better. Thanks! Photobucket

1 comment:

Karen said...

Looking good, Katie!