Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

'Lil Fry Box

Have you seen the Fry Box from Lifestyle Crafts?
I LOVE this little die. It was one I actually didn't have in my collection but really wanted. Luckiky, I won it in a layout contest last year from LC and I just can't get enough of it. Anyway, I needed a gift box for one of the teacher bracelets I made for end of year gifts so I grabbed my Fry Box die and some paper from the Simple Stories Elementary collection and set to work.
After cutting the fry box, I tucked the bracelet down inside and filled it with some paper grass...it was all I had and worked well in a pinch. ;) Next, I adhered the die cut to the front with some dimensional adhesive. I kinda felt like it needed a little something else so I cut the teacher sticker out and adhered it to a straw I had trimmed down. Again, it worked in a pinch. I think it came out really cute for a whole 10 minutes worth of work! Don't you? On another note, Scrap-Mart will be at BOTH the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, TX AND the Heirloom Productions Stamp Show in West Springfield, MA this weekend! If you are attending either show be sure you stop by and say hi! Photobucket

No comments: