Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Boss Kut Design Team Call

Hello and happy Monday! Did you watch the Super Bowl yesterday? I did, a little. I'm not a big football person, but I was in Atlanta, GA for the Lawrenceville Heirloom show and stayed with a friend who hosted a super fun Super Bowl party! Lots of good food and friendship...what more could one ask for!

I have made the difficult, personal decision to voluntarily step down from the Boss Kut Design Team. I can't say enough wonderful things about John and Phyllis, the owners of Boss Kut. They have a strong desire to bring quality products and exceptional customer service to the craft industry. John and Phyllis, as well as their team, go above and beyond to care for each customer's individual needs. I'd like to thank them for the invitation to join the Boss Kut Gazelle Design Team. The past year and a half have been wonderful and I am grateful for their support.

Now, design team leader Judy is on the look out for someone to fill my shoes PLUS they are also seeking some designers to join the Quilting/Applique team. Be sure to visit the Boss Kut blog HERE to read the details on what they are looking for and how to apply.

When I left Georgia, I stopped in Mississippi for a few days to see my mom. And, when I return I have my daughter's birthday party to handle, complete with a sleepover! A house full of 5 and 6 year olds is sure to be fun! hehe I will be back to blogging next week!

Photobucket

No comments: