Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Treats

Halloween is fast approaching and the kids are celebrating all week at school this week. Tomorrow they have their classroom parties so I am finishing up on the teacher treats. Here's a quick pillow box I made today...

I used some Echo Park Halloween papers to cover the clear pillow box then embellished with some Spellbinders and Nestabling. I cut the largest Beaded Square and added the bling then layered up the blinged out Labels Fourteen with dimensional adhesive. The sentiment was stamped from the American Crafts Halloween Acrylic Stamp Set. I finished it off by adding two Spellbinders pumpkins cut from patterned paper. It came together quickly and now all I have to do is stuff it with some candy. :)

I'm off to Kindergarten today to make some pumpkin face bags with the kiddos that they can use to transport their treats home in after tomorrow's party. I hope you have a great afternoon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Creative Mayhem said...

I've been wanting to make a pillow treat container for quite some time. Never thought to do it with acetate! Very nice!