Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mini pizza box...

I knew the minute I saw the Mini Pizza Box from Lifestyle Crafts that I HAD to have it. At the time, it was a limited edition item available for a special Black Friday sale. Thankfully, I was able to snag one (perks of the job, courtesy of Scrap-Mart.com) at the time as they sold out very fast! Lifestyle Crafts heard the cries from crafters everywhere and decided to bring the Mini Pizza Box back as part of their core line.

I used this Mini Pizza Box on my project for Nestabling Week on the Scrap-Mart blog. Here's a peek...

For details on how this project was created and materials used, please visit the Scrap-Mart blog.

Also on today's hop list is Want2Scrap designer Michele Ciola. Hop on over and see what beautiful projects she has created to share with you today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was in a hurry when I saw this on the Scrap-Mart blog, but I just LOVE it!