Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas cards...

Good monday morning!! Did you catch the blog hop last week?? What a hop!!! I cannot believe the amazing project, fabulous prizes and the turnout! Thanks to all of you who hopped along with us. I hope you found some great inspiration. I know I did.

It is that wonderful time of year again where you will send/receive some beautiful Christmas cards in the mail. Some with photos or family letters, some just cards. I LOVE to receive Christmas cards. They just put a big smile on my face. Here's one I made for a Christmas card class last year and I don't think I ever shared it with you...

I used SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock and layered it up with some Real Red. The poinsettia is a Unity stamp from the Hodge Podge of Happiness Kit. I stamped it in red and green then cut paper pieced it. I added some shimmer with my Copic Spica glitter pens. The poinsettia was layered on some cardstock cut using Spellbinders Labels Three then adhered to the patterned paper background. The sentiment is an old SU! stamp that was punched with my SU! tag punch. A touch of ribbon finished the card off. I really liked how this card turned out.

My best friend, Stacey, and I got together yesterday and I made a few cards for this year. Stop by tomorrow to see my favorite one...so far!! ;) See you then! Have a wonderful Monday!

Photobucket

No comments: