Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Big News and a Layout

Hello friends! I know I haven't been blogging as much as I had been and I'm sorry. But, in my defense, I've had lots of good things working. As you all know, I teach classses two different locations and I've been working on samples and such. But, I've also been working on setting up some new accounts. I am now officially a Bind-It-All retailer! YEAH! I'm super excited about this. I've had my eye on one of those machines for quite some time now. I already have 3 classes in the planning stage. So, in honor of my new "business" I'm going to have some great specials on BIA products. Actually, these specials are too great to advertise so if you're interested in ANY BIA products please email me and I'll give you the scoop. BIA is releasing a new product called the Round-It-All on April 1st. This corner rounder comes in two sizes...small which is blue and large which is pink. Can you guess which one I'll be getting? LOL! What I like about this particular corner rounder is that it is shaped like a stapler so you can get a good, firm grip on it. But probably the most exciting is that it is specially designed for using on thicker materials like chipboard and even acrylic!! BIA has acrylic pages available in various sizes for you to make your own sensational acrylic books. Now, you can even round your own corners! How cool is that? Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have regarding BIA products. Since I'm waiting for a Round-It-All for myself, I won't be placing my first order until April 1st (or shortly after) so you have plenty of time to decide what you "need." You can view all their products here.

Okay, enough of that. I promised you a layout and here it is. This layout was created using the Shore Thing collection from Imaginisce. Aren't the colors just fabulous? It's actualy much more vibrant in person.


The chipboard "sun fun" came from my Fancy Pants chipboard pack. I painted it with my Making Memories paint then put a coating of MM's glitter glaze over it. A few groups of red snaps and that's it.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter. Spring Break has ended for us and the kids went back to school today. I have a class tomorrow so I guess I'd better run and get the kits together while Shelby is sleeping. Thanks for visiting! Katie

No comments: