Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Well, here I am.

I have to admit that this is my first blog post...as a blogger, that is. I love reading blogs, especially those of my favorite manufacturers. Since I have been asked to teach classes and design for my LSS, Dreams and Memories, I thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with everyone! As the month of May progresses I will be uploading sneek peeks of my upcoming classes and will have a gallery section where you can view my work. Things have become very busy for me all of the sudden. Most of which is self induced. Not only am I desinging and instrucing at D&M, I am also in the process of opening a t-shirt shop online. The link is up but until I get my graphics working, my shirts are not ready so be sure to check back! Hopefully, as time goes on I will get better at blogging! Have a great day! Katie

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Hip Hip Horay! I just want to CONGRAT YOU on your blog!
Nadine
aka: PCMB chocolate making mom